Childcare for fitness members
Are you a parent trying to fit in an early workout? Perhaps you’re here to watch or play in a game in the afternoon. Whatever reason it is, we are happy to watch your child for you so that you can enjoy all that Pinnacle has to offer.
The Peak of enrichment
Our facility is based on learning through play. We offer a variety of ways in which children will grow to love learning. Your child will keep busy by playing on fields and courts, and with games, toys, art supplies, and books in the classroom.
Childcare for Fitness Members (Pinnacle Kids Program) is for children ages 2-12 years old. All of our caregivers are experienced, fingerprinted, background-checked and First Aid/CPR-Certified.
- Parents and authorized adults are responsible for changing their child’s diapers and clothing when necessary.
- Parents must stay on Pinnacle property while children are in Child Watch.
- 2 hours maximum per child, per day.
- Should your child be disruptive or inconsolable for more than 15 minutes, you will be asked to return to the Child Watch area promptly.
- All staff is required to complete background checks upon hire.
- Items not permitted include gum, candy, coins, glass bottles, or other small items that may be hazardous to young children.
Parents must sign their children in and out of Child Watch.
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Mon - Fri: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 12:00pm
2-12 years old
For Questions about our childcare programs please contact us via email through our websites secure childcare services contact form or call 518-433-2930.