Pinnacle Travel Baseball Summer Camp (past)
Pinnacle Travel Baseball Summer Camp
This camp is designed for travel players
Minimum of 8 players; Maximum of 24 players
Location: Pinnacle Athletic Facility
Date: July 8th– 10th
Time: 9 am - 12 pm
Time: 1 pm - 4 pm
Description: This camp is for the travel ball player, and its designed to be a high energy and high rep camp. Players that sign up for this camp must be participants in an existing travel program, this requirement is set for the safety of the players. The camp will cover:
- Throwing – working on arm strength and accuracy.
- Focus on grip, body position and follow through.
- In-fielding/Out-fielding – emphasizing proper body and glove positioning.
- Focus on game situation and cuts/relays.
- Hitting – working on set-up and sequence of the swing.
- Focus on adjustments and understanding timing.
This camp will be very challenging and fun but, more importantly, it is designed to give the travel ball players the tools needed to improve their game. We look forward to seeing who is up for the challenge!
Note: Players are responsible to bring their own equipment i.e. glove and bat. Cleats are optional.