Our before and after school programs focus on an active lifestyle. Children will gain exposure to many different sports and activities in a fun and safe environment. Homework time and non-sport activities are offered as part of our programs.
- Transportation provided to and from Victor Central Schools.
- Includes Youth Campus Pass Membership for enrolled children.
- Balance of fun, physical activity, and learning.
- Healthy snack included.
- KIDS Days Off & 1/2 Days Off available on school holidays (* Excludes facility closings: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day).
- 10% Sibling discount (one discount per enrolled child)
- 10% off with current Pinnacle Family Membership(one discount per enrolled child)
- All instructors are experienced with youth, fingerprinted and background checked. At least 1 instructor per group is First Aid/CPR certified.
- Options to participate in introductory sports classes, see schedule below.
ALL-STAR PROGRAM (Ages 5-12)
In our All-Star Program, your child will stay active year round by participating in a variety of sports and games, including but not limited to soccer, volleyball, football, lacrosse, basketball, martial arts, and baseball. Homework help and healthy, yummy snacks are also included, so the whole family can go home happy at the end of the day.
SCHOLASTIC PROGRAM (ages 13-16)
Help your teenager gain independence, responsibility, and freedom while having fun and getting fit, all in a supervised setting! Keep your teen engaged and healthy with activity options including court and turf time, use of the weight room (upon completion of orientation), martial arts, homework/study time, and healthy snacks.